- Born:9 September 1990 (29 years)
Sharafuddin Lutfillaev of Uzbekistan took silver at the 2019 World Championships in Tokyo. He claimed silver at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2017 and 2018 and bronze in 2015. He won the Grand Prix Tbilisi and Grand Prix Samsun in 2015. Lutfillaev won bronze at the IJF Masters 2017. In 2018 he won the European Open in Minsk. He captured gold in Marrakech and a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2019. He won the Grand in Prix Zagreb in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships 010
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 1345
- World Cups/Continental Open 002
- National Championships Seniors 110