- Born:25 May 1995 (24 years)
Uzbek judoka Khikmatillokh Turaev claimed the gold medal at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2019 and bronze in 2017. In 2018 he won the European Open in Minsk. Turaev won the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2018. He clinched a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Marrakech in 2019. He took a bronze medal at the Asian Pacific Championships in Fujairah in 2019. He clinched a bronze medal at the Universiade in Napoli in 2019. He captured the bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Budapest in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 302
- World Cups/Continental Open 001
- Universiade / World University Championships 100
- European Cup Juniors 001