- Born:15 December 1987 (30 years)
Mongolian judoka Amartuvshin Dashdavaa won various international events such as the Grand Prix in 2015 in Mongolia. He won his first World Cup in 2011 in Almaty. In 2015 he won Grand Slam bronze in Paris and gold at the Grand Prix in Ulaanbaatar and Qingdao in 2016. He won bronze at the Grand Prix in Düsseldorf in 2017 and silver at the Grand Prix in Hohhot.He captured bronze at the Grand Prix The Hague and silver at the Grand Slam in Tokyo and bronze at the Masters.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Championships 010
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 976
- World Cups/Continental Open 212
- International Tournaments 001
- National Championships Seniors 111