- Born:19 February 1988 (30 years)
Mongolian judoka Uuganbaatar Otgonbaatar won the Grand Slam in Tokyo in 2017 as well as the Grand Slam in Baku. He won bronze at the Grand Slam of Paris in 2015. He won more than 10 IJF World Tour medals, but no gold yet. Four medals in Ulaanbaatar. He won World bronze with the Mongolian team in 2015. Otgonbaatar took bronze at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 300
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 821
- World Cups/Continental Open 321
- National Championships Seniors 005