- Born:10 July 1989 (29 years)
Temuulen Battulga won bronze at the World Junior Championships in 2008. He won three bronze Asian Championships. Battulga won the World Cup in Ulaanbaatar three times and Tashkent in 2014. He collected over 15 World Cup medals such as silver at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2013 and bronze in 2012. He is flag bearer for the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio. He took bronze at the Grand Slam in Ekaterinburg in 2017.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 300
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 542
- World Cups/Continental Open 352
- World Championships Juniors 100
- National Championships Seniors 022