- Born:30 October 1987 (31 years)
Mirali Sharipov from Uzbekistan was 5th at 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. With a strong Right Tai-Otoshi he booked judo successes with 3 World Cups in Tashkent in 2011, 2012 and 2013. Sharipov won the Grand Prix Tashkent in 2015 and bronze in Qingdao. He won the Grand Slam of Baku in 2016.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 200
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 423
- World Cups/Continental Open 002
- International Tournaments 001
- National Championships Seniors 001