- Born:29 May 1998 (21 years)
Khorloodoi Bishrelt of Mongolia won bronze at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2020 and Grand Prix Ulaanbaatar in 2015. She became Asian Cadet champion in 2014 U48kg. In 2018 she took a silver medal at the European Open in Warsaw. She took silver at the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018. She took silver at the 2019 European Open in Prague. She took a silver medal at the Grand Prix in Tashkent in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 210
- World Cups/Continental Open 050
- Continental Championships Cadets 001
- European Cup Cadets 100
- National Championships Seniors 131