- Born:25 August 1996 (22 years)
Kiyomi Watanabe represented the Philippines but born in Cebu. Mother is from the Philippines from Toledo City, her father Japanese. She has been in Japan since her 8th. She won bronze at the Grand Slam in Paris in 2017. She won silver at the European Open in Oberwart in 2017.She took a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Düsseldorf in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 010
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 200
- World Cups/Continental Open 111
- Continental Championships Juniors 001
- Continental Championships Cadets 100