- Born:10 June 1991 (29 years)
Monica Sagna of Senegal won various bronze at the African Championships from 2010-2015 as heavyweight judoka. Bronze at the African Open in Casablanca in 2016. In 2017 she won gold at the African Open in Casablanca. She took a bronze medal at the African Games in Rabat in 2019. She captured the gold medal at the African Open in Dakar in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 1310
- World Cups/Continental Open 114
- Continental Championships Juniors 010
- International Tournaments 100