- Country:South Korea
- Born:15 June 1991 (26 years)
Korean judoka Kim Jan-Di won the Grand Slam of Paris in 2016. In 2015 she won the Grand Prix Tashkent & Jeju and the Grand Slam of Abu Dhabi. Kim JanDi won her 1st World Cup in 2010 in Ulaanbaatar. In 2011 she won the IJF Grand Prix in Qingdao and Taipei Open in 2015. Kim won 4 Asian Championships medals.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 260
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 315
- World Cups/Continental Open 434
- Universiade / World University Championships 110