- Born:2 May 1989 (28 years)
Junxia Yang won the European Open in Madrid, Grand Prix of Ulaanbaatar in 2014 and Asian Open in Taipeh in 2014. The Chinese participated at major events such as the Grand Slam in Paris. She won the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2015. She won bronze at the Grand Prix in Samsun in 2016. She finished 7th at the Rio Olympic Games.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 210
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 202
- World Cups/Continental Open 302
- International Tournaments 100