- Born:2 May 1989 (30 years)
Chinese judoka Junxia Yang won the Grand Prix in The Hague in 2018. She won the European Open in Madrid, Grand Prix of Ulaanbaatar in 2014 and Asian Open in Taipeh in 2014. Yang won the Grand Prix in Qingdao in 2015. Yang won bronze at the Grand Prix in Samsun in 2016. She finished 7th at the Rio Olympic Games. She won gold at the 2019 European Open in Prague. She took gold at the Asian Pacific in Fujairah in 2019. She captured the bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Budapest in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 211
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 403
- World Cups/Continental Open 304
- International Tournaments 100