- Born:28 October 1987 (31 years)
Brazilian judoka Amanda Oliveira won bronze at the World Junior Championships in Santo Domingo in 2006. She won silver at the Grand Slam in Rio in 2012 U70kg and the victory at the PanAm Open in Buenos Aires in 2015. Multiple Brazilian judo champion. In 2017 she won bronze at the Pan American Open in Santiago and Lima.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 010
- World Cups/Continental Open 321
- World Championships Juniors 100
- European Cup Juniors 001
- National Championships Seniors 002