- Country:South Korea
- Born:12 January 1996 (23 years)
Hye-Kyeong Lee became World Junior Champion in 2015 in Adbu Dhabi U44kg. The Korean judoka won silver at the World Cadet Championships in Miami in 2013 and bronze at the Youth Olympic Games in Nanjing in 2014. In 2014 she was Asian Junior champion. Hye-Kyeong Lee (KOR) was number 1 of the IJF World Ranking for juniors U44kg in 2016. She took a bronze medal at the Asian Pacific Championships in Fujairah in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- World Championships Juniors 001
- Continental Championships Juniors 001
- World Championships Cadets 010