- Born:28 January 1985 (35 years)
Paralympic judoka Oleksandr Nazarenko of the Ukraine won silver at the Paralympic Games in 2016 in Rio. He won the IBSA European bronze medal in Walsall in 2017. Nazarenko won judo bronze at the 2014 IBSA World Championships. In 2015 he won silver at the IBSA European Championships in Lisbon. In 2015 he won bronze at the IBSA World Games in Seoul. He won bronze at the IBSA World Cup Eger (HUN) in 2015. He won the Visual Impaired German Open in Heidelberg in 2016. Ukraine senior champion in 2005.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- European Cup Juniors 101
- International Tournaments 200
- National Championships Seniors 001
- National Championships U23 011
- National Championships Juniors 001