- Born:6 December 1995 (23 years)
Judoka from Japan Kageura Kokoro won the Grand Slam of Paris in 2018. He won the Grand Prix in Budapest. He took silver at the Grand Slam in Tokyo in 2016 and bronze in 2017 and 2018. In 2017 he won the Grand Prix Düsseldorf. Kageura was Asian champion in 2016 and took bronze at the Kodokan Cup.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 001
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 213
- Universiade / World University Championships 001
- National Championships Seniors 110
- National Championships Juniors 100