- Born:15 April 1996 (23 years)
Indian judoka Vijay Yadav claimed a bronze medal at the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018. He won the Commonwealth Championships in Walsall in 2019 and Jaipur in 2018. He is multiple Indian champion in seniors and juniors. He won a Lakshman state award in 2019. As cadet he took medals at Asian Cadet Championships and as senior he was fifth in 2017. He competes in the IJF World Tour.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- World Cups/Continental Open 100
- Continental Championships Cadets 110
- National Championships Seniors 222
- National Championships Juniors 001