- Born:26 May 1991 (26 years)
Iranian judoka Javad Mahjoub started 2016 well with the victory at the European Open in Oberwart and bronze at the Grand Prix in Düsseldorf. He took silver at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. He won the Grand Slam in Moscow in 2013. He was Asian champion in 2013 and silver in 2012. He captured bronze at the Grand Prix The Hague in 2017. He won silver at the Grand Prix in Tunis in 2018. Mahjoub won the European Open in Prague in 2018. He took a silver medal at the Grand Prix Tbilisi in 2018.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 011
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 641
- World Cups/Continental Open 112
- Continental Championships Juniors 101