- Born:15 October 1990 (29 years)
Kaihan Takagi was Asian Champion in 2015 and won the All Japan title in 2015 U100kg. In 2010 he won the World Cup in Vienna. Takagi is a survivor who came back later in his career. He won the Kodokan Cup in Chiba in 2014. He won the Asian Open in Hong Kong in 2018. He was born in Australia, fought for Japan but returned to Australia in 2018. He captured bronze at the Grand Prix in Tel Aviv in 2019. He clinched a bronze medal at the Grand Prix in Marrakech in 2019.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 101
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 200
- World Cups/Continental Open 102
- International Tournaments 002
- National Championships Seniors 012