- Born:10 May 1990 (28 years)
Gabit Yessimbetov of Uzbekistan won a World Junior bronze medal in 2008. He won his first World Cup medal in 2009 in Tunis Grand Prix. Important was a silver medal at the Grand Slam in Tyumen in 2015. He participated at the World Championships since 2010.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 110
- World Cups/Continental Open 210
- World Championships Juniors 100
- National Championships Seniors 012