- Born:12 November 1989 (30 years)
Charles Chibana won the gold medal the Pan American Games in Toronto in 2015. The Brazilian former #1 of the world won the Grand Slam in Tyumen in 2014 and Grand Slam Moscow in 2013. He competed at world championships since 2013 and won various World medals with the Brazilian team. Panam Champion in 2014. He won bronze at the Grand Slam in Abu Dhabi in 2016. He won the Pan American Open in Lima in 2017 and silver in Santiago. He took silver at the Grand Slam in Ekaterinburg and bronze in Cancun.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 103
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 422
- World Cups/Continental Open 243
- World Military Championships/Games 002
- International Tournaments 201