- Born:24 February 1989 (28 years)
Sinan Sandal won his first World Cup bronze medal at the PanAm Open in Lima in 2016. He took bronze at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. With his club Sandal won bronze at the European Club Championships.He competed at the Worlds in 2015 in Astana. He is Turkish champion in 2012 and 2015 U66kg.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 200
- World Cups/Continental Open 100
- European Cup Seniors 010
- International Tournaments 001
- National Championships Seniors 113