- Born:2 April 1982 (35 years)
Fernando Gonzalez from Argentina won a bronze medal at the Pan American Games in Toronto in 2015 U66kg. It was his first major medal despite some South American Championships medals. He competed at World Championships and was in the final of the Grand Slam Rio in 2012 against Denis Lavrentyev. in 2017 he won bronze at the Pan American Open in Santiago and Buenos Aires.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 100
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 010
- World Cups/Continental Open 200
- International Tournaments 110