- Born:19 February 1988 (29 years)
Mongolian judoka Uuganbaatar Otgonbaatar won bronze at the Grand Slam of Paris in 2015. He won more than 10 IJF World Tour medals, but no gold yet. Four medals in Ulaanbaatar. He won World bronze with the Mongolian team in 2015. He took bronze at the Grand Prix in Tbilisi in 2016. He won a bronze medal at the Grand Slam in Baku in 2017.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 200
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 810
- World Cups/Continental Open 321
- National Championships Seniors 003