- Born:20 August 1989 (27 years)
Odbayar Ganbaatar from Mongolia took gold at the Grand Slam in Baku in 2017. He won 11 World Cup medals since 2010 such as bronze in Havana in 2016. Fifth at the 2015 World Championships. Ganbaatar won 5 medals in Ulaanbaatar and Grand Prix medals in Abu Dhabi, Qingdao and Tbilisi. Ganbaatar won medals at Asian Championships in 2015 and Asian Games silver in 2014.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 110
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 421
- World Cups/Continental Open 131
- International Tournaments 100
- National Championships Seniors 003