- Born:11 August 1991 (25 years)
Islam Bozbayev of Kazakhstan took gold at the Grand Slam in Baku in 2017. He also won the Grand Prix in Almaty in 2013 and 2011. He won Grand Slam medals in Moscow and Tokyo. He competed at the Olympic Games in London (9th) and various World Championships U81 and U90kg. He took bronze at the Asian Games in 2010.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- Continental Championships 210
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 302
- World Cups/Continental Open 001
- National Championships Seniors 002
- National Championships Juniors 002