- Born:20 April 1989 (27 years)
Marcelo Contini is a judoka from Brazil. He collected a few World level medals such as Grand Slam victory in Rio de Janeiro in 2012 U73kg. Contini won the Pan American Open in Buenos Aires in 2014 and was in the final of the Grand Slam in Tyumen in 2014. South American champion in 2011 and 2012. He won bronze at the European Open in Rome in 2017. In 2016 he took silver at the European Open in Oberwart.
Competitions - Medal overview B S G
- IJF World Tour: Masters/Grand Slam/Grand Prix 111
- World Cups/Continental Open 223
- Universiade / World University Championships 100
- International Tournaments 101
- National Championships Seniors 001